Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tag Your It

Well is was Cathy's turn this week and she choose vintage.  Cathy that was kind of a hard challange for me..and since I procrastinated and literally waited until the last minute I had to make something quick.  So I decided to make these tags and scruff up the edges and add some lace.  Thanks Pat.. what would I do without you and your brainstorming....Oh wait, I'd still be working on the challange...

I can always use tags for gifts or give them away to my friends to use for their gift giving so I decided to use these adorabale faries.  The first is Harvest Fairy Apple which you can find
HERE and the second is Winter Fairy Halla which you can find HERE


Image: Harvest Fairy Apple
Extras: WOC Flowers, Lace, Sheer Ribbon, Butterfly,
Image Colored with Copics
Tag  cut with my Cricut


Image: Winter Fairy Halla
Extras: WOC Flowers, Lace, Sheer Ribbon
Image Colored with Copies
Tag cut with my Cricut

I am also entering this into the following challenge(s):

1. The Cutie Pie Challenge: HERE Cute and Tag-Tastic

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie



10 comments:

Mau xx said...

These are lovely Debbie, I must admit I was stumped too. The only thing Vintage in this house is me...lol
I love the images you chose, and your lace is perfectly vintage.
Sending you huge hugs and love across the pond.
Mau xx

Amanda R said...

Debbie these are so sweet! I have a hard time making tags but these are the perfect combo of simplicity but with enough pretty embellishments to not be too plain. Love them!

Dena said...

AWE! These tags are adorable! Cute idea!! The edging really finishes them off perfectly!
Hugs, Dena

Lynne in NI said...

Awww these are so cute Debbie ... beautifully coloured too :)

Tracy said...

Oh yeah you nailed it sister. Your tags are always a special treasure with your gifts. These two included. Wonderful done Debbie girl. Hugs!

Franz♥ said...

Love both of your tags Debbie, they are simply perfect!

Hugs, Franz.

Kim Bell said...

Debbie!!
Sweetie.I just love your tags! You do amazing projects.

Hugz
Kim

Anja said...

I am glad to read that I am not the only one who was really challenged by vintage! LOL
But I absolutely love your cute tags. They are such beautiful adds to gifts.

Hugs, Anja

Pat said...

hehe! Happy to help, my sweet bestie!! I love both of these tags...my fave, of course, is Halla! She's adorable, of course, but I really, REALLY love the way you colored her!! Hugs! I'll look for you this weekend...if not sooner! Hugs. Pat

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous Tags! Love the little faces of each little one. So sweet.