Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Perfection - Pearls and Ribbon

It's Thursday again, where does the time go.. and this week it Pat's turn to be our hostess with the mostess and this week our theme is Pearls and Ribbons.  So thanks for the pearls Pat, they really came in handy cause remember that bag of goodies you gave me when you were in New York.  Well, I'm finally using the strand of pearls..

 Anyway back to the card, I've been secretly taking cooking classes with my best friend Susie every other Wednesday.  What fun we've been having together. We not  get to cook complete gourmet meals we  then get to "EAT" them. It's like a girls night out with my BFF, So Nancy decided to promote her business at an upcoming craft show and what better way to promote Nancy's Cooking class than to have an easel card on her table along with some of her delicious food to sample.  So I whipped up this card using "Perfection that you can find   HERE and Vintage Stove that you can find HERE .

So here is a picture of the card
I whited out her number for privicy

Here is dish one of the dishes I cooked
it is Short Ribs
with Polenta


Then week two we did Salmon three different ways
this was Salmon Fish Cakes
OMG!!! They were Delish!!!



I am entering this into the following challenges:

1. Make it Monday:HERE Always Anything Goes
2. Cute Card Thursday:HERE Anything Goes

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

 Hugs
 Debbie

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Debbie, the cooking lessons sound like fun.
luv
Debby

heidy said...

Beautiful card Debbie and yummy pictures!!
I really can't cook lol !!
XXX Heidy

Tammi said...

Oh thanks Debbie for making me a bit hungry now! :) So fun taking cooking classes, I'm sure they offer some great ones where you live. What a cute card, great layers and coloring! ~hugs

Joey said...

Debbie this is stunning, cracking image. Saw you over on mim. Joey x

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Debbie! Great merging and coloring! The food looks positively yummy!

Tracy said...

Well that card ought to bring people running to sign up. Creativity is inspiring. :-) Love the combo of images Debbie and your food looks scrumptious! Hugs!

Cathy said...

Boy, Debbie, I need to take some cooking classes but...too little too late for me I think LOL. Your card is perfect and I love everything about it.

Stacy Morgan said...

First can I come over to eat? That looks scrumptious! ;0) Your card is darling, that lace trim is wonderful. Beautiful work as always. Hope you guys are doing well.

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what a fab image, my Granny had a stove just like that!
Gorgeous looking dishes too, your cooking classes sound like fun!

Sandy said...

Fabulous card, Debbie, gorgeous image and fab layout too. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week,
Hugs,
Sandy

Franz♥ said...

Omg Debbie! Your card is just perfect, love the image, the colour combo is fantastic and all the design is wonderful!

BUT, your disheeees, they really look super yummy! If never in my life i'll come to NY you have to invite me for lunch, hun!LOL!

Hugs, Franz.

Mau xx said...

Hello lovely lady, sorry been missing of late.....no mojo and no time and that is not a good combination I can tell you ...lol
I love the easel card what great images these are.
The cookery class sounds great fun, I often make my own Salmon Fishcakes and have to admit I love them, yours look mouthwatering.
sending hugs your way.
Mau xx

Kim Bell said...

Debbie!
OMW!! Just awesome! Love your card! You are taking cooking classes and you get to taste it to! Double Awesome. Yummy, Yummy!!

Hugz
Kim

Iulia said...

Awesome card, Debbie! I'm sure Nancy is very proud with it on her desk and your card will attract more people to her classes!
And those plates look yuuuuuuumy! Just remind me to eat before coming by your blog cause now I'm starving and those things above don't help at all:)
Lucky you to go to these classes! It must be such fun!
Hugs, Iulia

Anja said...

Mmmmh yummy! Both your meals and your card look so delcicous! And having cooking lessons sounds like a lot of fun! If I ever get my hubby convinced to donate me a trip to NY, I would love to taste! LOL
And your card is a great and absolutely beautiful idea to promote the cooking lessons. I am sure your teacher was very pleased.

Big hugs, Anja