Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anything Goes at Mo's # 151 and Something for Moi

It's the first Thursday of the Month so you know what that means, it's Anything Goes at Mo's. So once again, the skies the limit so use you imagination and let your creative juices flow and lets see what you come up with.  Just remember you must use one of Mo's images and you're good to go.

As for me, I had to have this Fall Fairy the second I saw it and once again decided to merge it with the pumpkins.  I love the fall maybe because I love the colors or maybe because I'm a fall baby, or maybe because it's that crispness in the air, but whatever it is, this is what I came up with.


I haven't made a criss cross card in ages and wanted to make something different, so I decided to make one of those. I used my cricut to cut the circle at 4 1/2 " using the George cartridge since I don't have any large nesties and merged Fall Fairy Jensen which you can find HERE and Pumpkins which you can find HERE


I found this poem on-line and thought it was perfect for the criss-cross card:


I also made a shawl for myself. Hey with the fall coming up, it will come to good  and since  I've been knitting for everyone else, I decided knit this shawl for moi and I have a few more lined up, but another baby blanket for a shower for my sister in law in between that and a sweater I am making for myself which should be finished shortly.  Again this is a free pattern on Raverly and is called Acadian and is knit from tip to tip.


A close up of the pattern on the edge of the shawl


 Yarn: Lion Brand Martha Stewart Crafts Extra Soft Wool Blend-Buttercream (4 skeins)
Pattern: Acadian
I will be entering this into the following challenges:

1. Lollipops Crafts: HERE Fall Frolic
2. Cute Card Thursday: HERE Autumn Gold
3. Make it Monday: HERE Always Anthing Goes
4. Fab n Funky: HERE The Colors of Autumn

 I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

 Image: Mo's Digital Image: Fall Fairy Jensen and Pumpkins
 Sentiment: Poem found on-line-Author unknown
 Paper: SU More Mustand and Reflections
 Extras:  Jolee's Stickers, Reflection Stickers, SU Tab Punch
 Image Colored with Copics

 I ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE



As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Debbie your card is so cute and the poem is beautiful,I love all things fairy.
The shawl is amazing ,I just love it
Susan xx

heidy said...

Great minds think alike Debby,use this one to today lol,love how you merged it!!
Gorgeous scarf too!!
XXX Heidy

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! I love the criss cross design and the wonderful images! Fantastic coloring and design! Your shawl is gorgeous, too!

Pat said...

Your shawl is gorgeous, looks like it will keep you warm in the Autumn.

Pat xx

Pat said...

Love your card, great image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week. Good Luck.

Pat xx

Pat said...

Oh Debbie...you finished the scarf...it's GORGEOUS! I love it!! You are crazy talented, girlfriend!! Guess what...Laptop is back. Yay!! Now we can Skype...maybe this weekend?! I'm dying to hear how you liked Warhorse! OK...you card (thanks for the view of the ocean, by the way...hehehe!) is fabulous! I just love how you merged little Jensen and the pumpkins (show off!)!! Brilliant coloring and design work - as always!! How's it feel to be back at work? Have to catch up sooooooooon! Miss you. Hugs. Pat

Sonia said...

You did a BEAUTIFUL creation.
Great Job!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!~
-Sony LC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

*Totally Gorgeous Crochet Scarf, love it. I started crochet class recently, I never do this craft and very difficult to me to learn.. I'm a lefty lady. Hope one day I do a scarft like this.*

Anja said...

This is so adorable, Debbie! Great idea to put these two images together. You created a wonderful autumnly card with them and your colouring is amazing! As well as your scarf!

Hugs, Anja

Dorcas said...

Is that a view from your flat? FANTASTIC!
OK, your shawl,... Girlfriend, you are beyond seriously talented, love it love it love it!
And your card, those pumpkins are to die for, masterful work, my friend! Really awesome!

Rach83 said...

That's pumpkin-tastic, Debbie! Such an adorable image and super patterned papers. Your shawl is beautiful too and so well made.

Thanks for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Vicky said...

Great card, I love your fantastic colouring. Thanks for joining our Colours of Autumn challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw

hugs Vicky xxx

Tracy said...

Oh I really like the added pumpkins with the fairy! Looks wonderful and I love the criss cross card. Almost did one myself. That's the project that just wouldn't come together for me. :-) It sure did for you. It's wonderful Debbie and your shawl is just scrumptious! Hugs!

Stacy Morgan said...

Darling fall card, fun criss cross as I haven't done one of those in ages either. Perfect fall creation.
now for your beautiful shawl. Fabulous job! It is good to treat yourself and with autumn coming it will be perfect. Now for my order... I like blue. ha! :0) Have a great weekend!!!

Deb said...

your card is so gorgeous, super cute and I totally love your shawl too, wish I had the patience!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your Autumn card is soooooo lovely, Debbie. That little fairy was just MADE for those pumpkins and both are coloured to perfection! Your sparkly papers work a treat and I love your pullout tab and poem too. Hugs, Lesley

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118, #119, #201, # 258 and # 279.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card, so beautifully coloured as always. Such a pretty shawl too!
(oh and I love the view from your window too!!)

Sandy said...

Beautiful card, love the image and gorgeous colouring, fab design
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy

Franz♥ said...

Hi Debbie! Wonderful merge, the result is too cute and your card is fabulous, wonderful design, perfect in every detail!

Big hugs, Franz.

Nora MacPhail said...

Wonderful creations. And thanks for sharing the challenges! Enjoy.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I too love this image its gorgeous and you have coloured it beautifully! Fantastic colouring on the pumpkins.
Hugs
Kat xx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card! I love the merged images, and the poem is perfect!
Gorgeous shawl,too!

Kim Bell said...

Deb! Another FAB card girl. Love the sentiment. Love your creativity.

Hugz
Kim

Jackie said...

What an adorable fall creation! I just love how you merged the images and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge!

Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

Iulia said...

Faqbulous card and amazing coloring!!! I had this image in mind with those pumpkins too for last week but when I saw your beautiful card I said I couldn't do better and there'll be too many pumpkins on Mo's wall lol.
Maybe I'll do something autumnal for this challenge now. BUt it can't get better than this. Love it to bits!
Hugs